Housing instructions

Why should you fill in an apartment card when moving in? Can I paint the walls of my apartment? Where should I advise my friend to park their car?

On the Instructions page, we have compiled information, instructions and tips for applying for and living in Soihtu’s housing location. See also our FAQ page for frequently asked questions.

Changing apartments

How to apply for changing apartments


You can apply for changing apartments by filling in an apartment application. Applying for and offering an apartment proceeds in the same way as with all other applicants. When changing apartments inside the Student Village, you don't need to...

Living in a new house

, ,

A great number of Soihtu’s residential buildings are newly renovated or recently built houses. Living in a new house is different than living in an old house. Follow-up work is minimized, tenants will be informed in advance Soihtu strives to...

Moving from one Soihtu apartment to another

After accepting the apartment offer, you have to fill in the form for changing apartments to terminate your current rent agreement. Your rent agreement will end on the day before your new rent agreement begins. That means you don't have to consider...

The service fee

, ,

When changing apartments within Soihtu so that apartment type doesn’t change, for instance from a studio to another studio, we will charge you a service fee of 55 € along with the first rent. You can see the service fee on your rent...