Every apartment must always be cleaned carefully when moving out. Here you can find extensive cleaning instructions when moving out is current.
Responsibilities of a moving tenant include:
- Cleaning surfaces in all rooms (e.g. worktops, doors and radiators)
- Vacuuming and cleaning floors
- Emptying cabinets and wiping their shelves and doors
- Cleaning the bathroom (furniture, surfaces and cleaning the possible shower curtain, wiping the vent and cleaning the flor drain.
- Cleaning the stove and oven
- Cleaning the cooker hood and grease filter
- Cleaning the fridge and defrosting the freezer (if you can move the fridge, clean also behind it)
- Cleaning the kitchen sink
- Cleaning the rubbish bin cabinet
- Wiping the vents above windows and on the ceiling and
- Taking out rubbish and furniture.
Please note that all tenants of a shared apartment pay for the cleaning if it is found necessary.
Remember to pack everything with you
When you move out, the apartment must be totally emptied. All the furniture and other things must be taken away unless you have agreed on leaving furniture with the next tenant. Take into account that if you have agreed to leave some furniture to the next tenant, you must inform the facility services about that.
Has everything been cleaned properly?
When you move out Soihtu Facility Services will the check the condition of the apartment. In some apartments in Kortepohja Student Village, also pre-inspections are conducted.
The tenants of Soihtu appreciate e.g. communality, study facilities and a gym. Read more about why you should also move to Soihtu.
Kortepohja Student Village will start using renewable energy production when solar panels will be installed on the roofs of buildings H and J, starting next week. The electricity produced from the solar panels is going to be about 2% of the Student...
The application period to Soihtu Korttelikylä apartments opened in April and now all applications have been processed by Soihtu Housing. All apartments have been offered and applicants have received an offer via e-mail. Tenants of Soihtu...