General Housing Rules of Soihtu Vehkakuja
In addition to the Public Order Act and other legislation, what is said in these general housing rules must be observed in buildings and courtyards.
- The common areas of the buildings need to be kept clean and tidy. Moving in the stairwells and other public areas of the residential building needs to be done quietly as possible. No loitering allowed.
- For fire safety and cleaning reasons, bicycles, baby carriage and other items must not be stored in corridors. Furniture, rubbish or other items must not be left in the stairwells.
- Fire doors and main doors of the buildings must be kept closed.
- Smoking is prohibited in all common areas of the properties and in the immediate vicinity of residential buildings.
- Dusting of carpets and bedding is only allowed in the places reserved for this purpose.
PARKING & OUTDOOR AREAS
- Waste and other rubbish are taken sorted in the appropriate waste bins. The tenants themselves take care of the correct recycling of non-household waste.
- Vehicles may only be parked in the parking lots reserved for them. Guest parking is for temporary use only. Parking is supervised by an external operator.
- Temporary parking in yard areas is only permitted for temporary loading and unloading.
- Yard areas must be kept clean. It is forbidden to throw cigarette butts and other rubbish into the yards.
- Silent hours between 23 pm – 7 am. Disturbance that disturbs neighbors must be avoided at other times as well.
- Apartments need to be cleaned and maintained properly.
- Non-functioning radiators, water leaks and other damage to water pipes and cords must be reported immediately to the maintenance.
- Each apartment must have a functioning fire alarm and it is the tenant’s responsibility to inspect. Instead, inspecting the fire detector is not the tenant’s responsibility.
- It is forbidden to close the ventilation of the windows – this way we prevent, the ventilation of the house will not be disturbed.
- Stove, cooker hood and the filters of the deaeration valves must be cleaned regularly.
- Smoking in the apartments is prohibited. In Vehkakuja 2 B smoking on the balconies is also prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed in Vehkakuja 2 B.
LAUNDRY, SAUNAS, COMMON ROOMS
- Tenants can reserve laundry turn via online booking system. The laundry rooms are located in the ground floors of each building.
- Users of the saunas should clean the saunas by the end of their turn. The end time of the shift means the time left to leave the sauna facilities.
- The general housing rules must be followed in the barbecue area and the club room in building C.
VIOLATING THE GENERAL HOUSING RULES
- Violation of these rules or the terms of the tenancy agreement may result in termination of the lease.
- Full compensation will be charged from the person responsible for any breakage or non-cleaning of structures and furniture.
AMENDMENT OF THE RULES
- Changes to these regulations will be made by Soihtu, if necessary.
No one shall, by their conduct or in any other way, interfere with the living comfort of others.
Tenants are responsible for ensuring that their guests also follow these rules.
Cultivation boxes available 28.3. onwards
The tenants in Kortepohja Student Village and Soihtu Vehkakuja are able to reserve their own cultivation box free of charge during summer months. There are a total of 20 cultivation boxes in the Student Village (in the courtyard of RS buildings) and...
Soihtu Rents closed 17.3.
Soihtu Rents is closed on Friday 17th of March 2023. We are available next time on Monday the 20th of March...
Tenants’ Info Letter of March
Soihtu Housing tenants receive a newsletter about the current housing topics every month. The newsletter is sent to the e-mail address found in our system and provided by the tenant. Sometimes the e-mail program interprets the info letter as...