Door opening, spare key
You can call for a door opening that is subject to charge by calling the on-call number any time of day.
Door openings are handled by Soihtu Facility Services on working days from 7 am to 3.30 pm (price 20€) and on other times they are handled by K2 Turvapalvelut (price 50€). The phone number is always +358 10 524 8315 (8,35 cent / call + 16,69 cent /min).
You will get the invoice for the door opening to your email afterwards.
- If you don’t need the door opening you ordered, call the same number to cancel it. If you don’t cancel it, we will charge you the normal price for door opening.
- Wait for the door opener within eyesight of the door. The ordered and uncancelled door opening will be charged, if the tenant cannot be reached.
In accordance with good rental practice, we will hand over the keys to the tenant when he or she moves in.
- If more than one tenant lives in the same apartment, everyone gets their own key, and you also get a shared spare key.
- At the tenant’s request, we can make a reasonable number of additional keys for an extra fee.
- If you have not got a spare key when moving in, you can pick one up from the Housing service point during its opening hours or agree with our customer service to pick it up from the Soihtu Housing key box.
Please also remember to take good care of your keys. We will always charge the tenant for lost keys or key cards.
This autumn the demand for student housing is much higher than Soihtu has apartments to offer. Apartments of Soihtu are primarily meant for students. Some of our residential properties are government-subsidized rental apartments (so-called ARA...
Soihtu Housing phone service switchboard has a malfunction, which is why calls are not connected correctly. We are currently investigating the situation. If you can't reach us by phone, kindly contact us via email. The maintenance phone number...
Soihtu aims for a new building in Kortepohja Student Village to serve e.g. students’ families. The new building will be placed along the Kartanonkuja street, between buildings Q and E. Provided that the new site of Soihtu receives a building permit from the city of Jyväskylä and a start permit from Ara, construction can begin in late autumn 2023.