To prevent spreading of the coronavirus, we kindly ask all of our tenants to follow general instructions concerning the global pandemic. On this page, we have gathered some instructions that might become handy, if you would need to stay in quarantine or in isolation in your own apartment.
If you get any symptoms related to COVID-19, get tested as soon as possible. It is good to check, if your symptoms match at omaolo.fi web page. The City of Jyväskylä may, if necessary, arrange additional test points to be entered without an appointment.
If you have been infected and your symptoms get worse, please call the local Corona Info (+358 14 266 0133). If you need urgent help or an ambulance call the Emergency number 112.
Further information concerning Soihtu’s service hours and common rooms can be found via link below.
Please remember following instructions, while you are in quarantine:
- Avoid close contact with people outside your household.
- Visiting common rooms, shops, pharmacy, hobbies, public events etc. is not allowed. Outdoor activities are allowed, but even then you must keep at least 2 meters distance to other people. Wear a mask in the hallway and on the yard, where other people might move about.
- If you are in isolation, to reduce the risk of infection, remain separate from other people – including those living in the same household. You can’t go out, whether to a shop or to take care of other matters, even if you are in a good condition.
- In matters related to housing, you can contact Soihtu by e-mail or phone. You can also file a damage report or maintenance request online, but we hope you’ll mention about your quarantine in your report.
- If you live in a shared apartment, we kindly ask you to communicate with your room mate about the household matters.
- Download the Koronavilkku app and update all the needed information in the application.
These might help you during your quarantine:
- Use the delivery services of different grocery stores and restaurants.
- The Corona-assistance campaign by JYU and JYY connects helpers and those in need.
- In The Student Village’s own Discord-community you may ask for a help from your neighbours.
- If needed, you can contact the social services of City of Jyväskylä.
- In case you need further guiding and advisory in housing issues, you can contact Soihtu’s Tenant Advisor (email@example.com).
Official COVID-19 instructions and important links:
The links open in new tabs.
Soihtu Housing tenants receive a newsletter about the current housing topics in Kortepohja Student Village and Soihtu Vehkakuja every month. The newsletter is sent to the e-mail address found in our system and provided by the tenant. Sometimes the...
The tenants’ voice needs to be heard – participate in meeting to chat about the future of Kortepohja’s tenant activity!
At the Village meeting last November, no Tenants' Committee was formed in Kortepohja Student Village - this is the first time in history of the Student Village. Join us for a meeting to chat about the current situation of the tenant activity in...
An encoding device will soon be introduced for the tenants' use for the self-porogramming of expiring contactless key cards. Magnetic stripe key cards, however, will still require a visit at the service point.