Club room in Soihtu Vehkakuja
In the building C of Soihtu Vehkakuja you can find a club room, that is open for all Vehkakuja’s tenants daily. From the club room you can find billiards table, sofas, books and board games. Tenants can bring their own old books and games to the club room, if they wish to.
The club room can be used daily between 7 am to 11 pm. The room is located in building C’s ground floor and no reservation is needed.
Club room rules
- Silence hours between 23-07 applies to the club room too.
- The pool table can be reserved.
- You can use the pool table up to one hour after the next user wants to play.
- No drinks on the pool table / near the pool table.
- Store the pool cues in the rack.
- You may bring and take books and board games, but do not leave junk in the room.
These rules are made by the Tenants’ Committee of Soihtu Vehkakuja.
In the housing locations of Soihtu, the tenants can influence housing and the development of community in many ways. At the tenants' meetings organized in November of last year, the committees for 2023 were chosen for each housing location and the...
The Housing Finance and Development Centre of Finland (ARA) has awarded its renowned Square Metres of the Year 2023 Award to the renovation and regional development project of the Kortepohja Student Village of the Student Union JYY.
Soihtu Housing tenants receive a newsletter about the current housing topics in Kortepohja Student Village, Soihtu Vehkakuja and Soihtu Korttelikylä every month. The newsletter is sent to the e-mail address found in our system and provided by the...