February Tenant’s Info Letter
Soihtu Housing tenants receive a newsletter about the current housing topics in Kortepohja Student Village and Soihtu Vehkakuja every month. The newsletter is sent to the e-mail address found in our system and provided by the tenant. Sometimes the e-mail program interprets the info letter as spam, so please check the Spam folder in your inbox. Also, make sure that you have provided us with your current e-mail address via the Tenant’s Page or by contacting the Soihtu Housing service point.
In this month’s Tenant’s Info Letter, we’ll talk about:
- Rent increase 1 March 2022
- Order a door opening from the maintenance service if necessary
- Reminder of the rules and regulations of the common areas
- Changing the key cards and locks at the Student Village building J
- Extraordinary Student Village’s Tenants’ meeting on 16 February 2022
- The club room of Vehkakuja’s building C has a new look
Soihtu invites the tenants of Korttelikylä to the annual Tenants’ meeting on Tuesday, November 22nd from 5pm onward at Ilokivi Venue (Keskussairaalantie 2). Soihtu staff is there to talk about current housing issues and tenants will have the...
In the coming winter, due to the electricity shortage, we may have to resort to pre-planned power outages to balance the load. Preparing for a power outage is one of the civic skills.
Soihtu Housing tenants receive a newsletter about the current housing topics in Kortepohja Student Village, Soihtu Vehkakuja and Soihtu Korttelikylä every month. The newsletter is sent to the e-mail address found in our system and provided by the...