Energy Saving Week 10.-16.10.2022
This week is the national Energy Saving Week. The price and availability of electricity is a concern for all of us this winter, and many of us want to take concrete steps to reduce our own consumption. The biggest energy-savings come from minimizing the use of hot water and electricity.
Even though the cost of electricity is included in the rent for our tenants, we encourage everyone to pay closer attention to their own energy and water consumption over the coming winter. As electricity and water consumption decreases, so naturally does the climate burden.
This week, we will be sharing tips on our social media channels on how to save energy and water. Check out also the list below!
How you can influence to water and electricity consumption:
- Report any leaks in taps and the toilet bowl to property maintenance as soon as possible.
- Do not wash dishes under running water.
- When washing laundry, only wash full machine.
- Spend as little time as possible in the shower and prefer general sauna shifts.
- Turn off the lights and other power devices when you don’t need them.
- Do not place furniture or refrigeration equipment in front of radiators to allow warm air to flow into the apartment.
- Make sure that air can flow around the refrigeration equipment in the apartment.
- When charging electrical appliances, disconnect the charger from the wall after use when charging is complete.
- With energy-efficient appliances, you save water and energy.
Cultivation boxes available 28.3. onwards
The tenants in Kortepohja Student Village and Soihtu Vehkakuja are able to reserve their own cultivation box free of charge during summer months. There are a total of 20 cultivation boxes in the Student Village (in the courtyard of RS buildings) and...
Soihtu Rents closed 17.3.
Soihtu Rents is closed on Friday 17th of March 2023. We are available next time on Monday the 20th of March...
Tenants’ Info Letter of March
Soihtu Housing tenants receive a newsletter about the current housing topics every month. The newsletter is sent to the e-mail address found in our system and provided by the tenant. Sometimes the e-mail program interprets the info letter as...