Exceptions in the Kortepohja Student Village and Soihtu Vehkakuja services caused by the Corona virus
This article is updated when necessary. Check the current exceptional opening hours and availabilities from this article. Click the link to access the correct place in the article. You can link this article to your group, friend or hobby club.
Updated on the 7th of September 2020.
Opening hours of the service point of Soihtu Housing from the 1st of September on:
- Mon 10-15
- Fri 8-12
- Tue-Thu 10-15 via phone and email (exception: Wed 16th of September 11.30-15)
- Sat, Sun CLOSED
Our service point is open for those picking up their keys on the 1st work day of each month from 10am to 3pm.
All of our online services are in use as usual. Please use our online services whenever possible, so we can keep the contacts at minimum and avoid the spreading of the virus.
If you are moving in and are not able to pick your keys up during our opening hours, please contact email@example.com.
If you are moving out:
- Return your keys preferably in the mailbox of Soihtu Housing in an envelope (next to the office door).
- Remember to write your name and the apartment you’re moving out of on the envelope!
Opening hours of Rentukka Info from the 31st of August on:
- Mon-Thu 13-15
- Fri 9-11
- Sat, Sun CLOSED
See the exceptions in the opening hours of Rentukka restaurant on their web page (opens in a new tab).
Exceptions in Soihtu Facility Services from the 1st of September on:
To protect the tenants’ and staff members’ health, Soihtu Facility Services brings all contacts with the public and stakeholders to the minimum.
- File the damage reports and announce faults online.
- Responding to damage reports is overladen due to the emergency caused by the Corona virus.
- All tenants are contacted via phone before the job is done.
- We will notify the tenants about the pre-inspections beforehand.
- The apartments/rooms which will become vacant are inspected only when the tenant has moved out.
The waste collection point between building D and Lillukka will be out of use from the 24th of August. At the same time, a new waste collection point will be taken to use between buildings E and G. So, now there are waste collection points behind...
”Sharing everyday life has been surprisingly easy” said one of our tenants after first months in a shared apartment. Apply for a room in a shared apartment of Soihtu now and state the same. A shared apartment is a great option, for example,...
Did you get a study place in Jyväskylä? Apply for Soihtu’s apartment quickly. Soihtu is a reliable lessor behind which is the Student Union of the University of Jyväskylä, also known as JYY. Our apartments are more than a roof and walls for...