Exceptions in the Kortepohja Student Village and Soihtu Vehkakuja services caused by the Corona virus
This article is updated when necessary. Check the current exceptional opening hours and availabilities from this article. Click the link to access the correct place in the article. You can link this article to your group, friend or hobby club.
Updated on the 11th of November 2020.
Opening hours of the service point of Soihtu Housing from the 1st of September on:
- Mon 10-15
- Fri 8-12
- Tue-Thu 10-15 via phone and email (exception: Wed 18th of November 11.30-15)
- Sat, Sun CLOSED
- 23.-27.12. CLOSED
- 31.12. open 8-12
- 1.1. CLOSED
- 6.1. CLOSED
Our service point is open for those picking up their keys on the 1st work day of each month from 10am to 3pm.
All of our online services are in use as usual. Please use our online services whenever possible, so we can keep the contacts at minimum and avoid the spreading of the virus.
If you are moving in and are not able to pick your keys up during our opening hours, please contact email@example.com.
If you are moving out:
- Return your keys preferably in the mailbox of Soihtu Housing in an envelope (next to the office door).
- Remember to write your name and the apartment you’re moving out of on the envelope!
Opening hours of Rentukka Info from the 31st of August on:
- Mon, Wed 13-15
- Fri 9-11
- Tue, Thu, Sat-Sun CLOSED
See the exceptions in the opening hours of Rentukka restaurant on their web page (opens in a new tab).
Common rooms are open as usual, but JYY and Soihtu recommends that bigger gatherings and events would not be held during the pandemic.
Exceptions in Soihtu Facility Services from the 1st of September on:
To protect the tenants’ and staff members’ health, Soihtu Facility Services brings all contacts with the public and stakeholders to the minimum.
- File the damage reports and announce faults online.
- Responding to damage reports is overladen due to the emergency caused by the Corona virus.
- All tenants are contacted via phone before the job is done.
- We will notify the tenants about the pre-inspections beforehand.
- The apartments/rooms which will become vacant are inspected only when the tenant has moved out.
At the initiative of one Student Village tenant, our goal is to implement a communal advent calendar in Kortepohja Student Village in December. The Kortepohja Student Village window advent calendar will be implemented between December 1 and 24, if a...
In recent years, Soihtu has renovated the tower blocks located in the southern area of Kortepohja Student Village. When the renovation projects in that area are completed, it will be time to develop the northern area.At the moment, Soihtu is...
A yard event has been organized in front of Rentukka on last Saturday, November 7, 2020, for which we have received feedback to Soihtu Housing customer service. Soihtu or Rentukka did not know about the event in advance, and thus we have not been...