March Tenant’s Info Letter
Soihtu Housing tenants receive a newsletter about the current housing topics in Kortepohja Student Village and Soihtu Vehkakuja every month. The newsletter is sent to the e-mail address found in our system and provided by the tenant. Sometimes the e-mail program interprets the info letter as spam, so please check the Spam folder in your inbox. Also, make sure that you have provided us with your current e-mail address via the Tenant’s Page or by contacting the Soihtu Housing service point.
In this month’s Tenant’s Info Letter, we’ll talk about:
- Application period for Korttelikylä and Student Village building E begins next month
- The workshop has now a ski waxing rack
- The Student Village and Vehkakuja cultivation boxes available for booking again from March 14 onward
- eParking will be introduced during the spring
- Questionnaire for the tenants of Student Village’s buildings K and L
The tenants of Soihtu appreciate e.g. communality, study facilities and a gym. Read more about why you should also move to Soihtu.
Kortepohja Student Village will start using renewable energy production when solar panels will be installed on the roofs of buildings H and J, starting next week. The electricity produced from the solar panels is going to be about 2% of the Student...
The application period to Soihtu Korttelikylä apartments opened in April and now all applications have been processed by Soihtu Housing. All apartments have been offered and applicants have received an offer via e-mail. Tenants of Soihtu...