Loan & rent items
You don’t need to own everything yourself! In Rentukka we have loads of items to loan & rent. We have cleaning equipment, tools and all kinds of fun stuff for free time activities.
From the Info Desk, you can find multiple loan and rent items, that the Tenants’ Committees have bought among the years.
Please read these instructions carefully through before borrowing:
- The loan and rent items are available at Rentukka’s Info Desk within opening hours.
- Most of the loan items can be borrowed free of charge. Some of the items have a small fee and / or deposit, that the Tenants’ Committee has decided to be charged.
- The time for the rent is usually one day, if not organized otherwise.
- The tenant who borrows the item, is responsible of it during the reservation. If the item is not returned on the due date or is returned with a fault, the value of the item can be charged from the tenant.
- Because the loan items are usually returned late, it is unfortunately not possible to reserve them. You can inquire about the availability of items when the Info Desk is open.
Link opens in a new tab.
National Fire Safety Week is from 25 November to 1 December 2023. It is much easier to prevent a fire than to put it out. It might not occur to you that even if the fire isn't very big, the smoke it causes will quickly destroy important things....
Verifying the budget of the housing locations of Soihtu for the year 2024, the representatives of the Student Union of the University of Jyväskylä and the board of Soihtu business unit have agreed on the rent charged in Student Village and Soihtu...
Text: Anni Pajari | Pictures: Mari Mansikkamäki, Visual Friday 18.9.2023 An important part of my tasks is tenant counselling; supporting tenants with problems related to housing or life skills in general. Today, for example, I write...