The management of parking places will be changed to the eParking system
The parking spaces of Soihtu will be rented in the eParking system. eParking is an electronic parking control system which can be used for paying the rent of a parking space. The eParking system will be put into operation on 1st of May, 2022. The current renters will be offered their former parking spaces at the end of April. The renters must confirm their parking space reservation in the given time. If you have a parking space now but not received an email about the confirmation from eParking, please remember to check your junk mail folder.
From now on, the renters can choose and rent the parking space themselves via eParking at any time of the day. The parking space will no longer be charged with the apartment rent invoice. Instead, the parking space fee can be paid in the eParking system.
The parked car’s registration number must be correct in the eParking system because the parking control is based on scanning the registration plate. It is possible to add several car registration numbers to the same parking space.
If you have the parking space at the moment:
- You will receive an offer from eParking by April 29th, 2022 (parking space wont change)
- Please accept the offer by 15th of May, so that you keep your reservation valid
- Remember to check your junk mail folder if needed and accept the offer by the due date
- If you have any problems, do not hesitate to coontact the customer service of eParking
- The parking space fee needs to be paid in the eParking system from May onwards
If you have earlier applied a parking space from Soihtu’s online reservation system:
- You need to register as a user at eparking.fi
- Your current parking application will be transferred to the eParking system, so you will automatically stay on the waiting list
- When it’s your turn, you will receive an offer from eParking
eParking customer service:
tel. +358 3 4108 9272
The tenants of Soihtu appreciate e.g. communality, study facilities and a gym. Read more about why you should also move to Soihtu.
Kortepohja Student Village will start using renewable energy production when solar panels will be installed on the roofs of buildings H and J, starting next week. The electricity produced from the solar panels is going to be about 2% of the Student...
The application period to Soihtu Korttelikylä apartments opened in April and now all applications have been processed by Soihtu Housing. All apartments have been offered and applicants have received an offer via e-mail. Tenants of Soihtu...