Tenants’ Info Letter of November
Tenants of Soihtu receive a newsletter about the current housing topics in Kortepohja Student Village, Soihtu Vehkakuja and Soihtu Korttelikylä every month. The newsletter is sent to the e-mail address found in our system and provided by the tenant.
Sometimes the e-mail program interprets the info letter as spam, so please check the Spam folder in your inbox. Also, make sure that you have provided us with your current e-mail address via the Tenant’s Page or by visiting the Soihtu Housing service point.
In this month’s Tenant’s Info Letter, more info about:
- Sauna-appro in Kortepohja Student Village
- Tenants’ fire safety event 27.11.
- Tenants’ meetings in November
- Band Room shifts for the spring available for booking on November 23th at 12.00
- Hot Jazz Jam Event at Rentukka
- Right of tenancy is checked in buildings A-E in the Student Village
- Construction of building U in the Student Village has begun
National Fire Safety Week is from 25 November to 1 December 2023. It is much easier to prevent a fire than to put it out. It might not occur to you that even if the fire isn't very big, the smoke it causes will quickly destroy important things....
Verifying the budget of the housing locations of Soihtu for the year 2024, the representatives of the Student Union of the University of Jyväskylä and the board of Soihtu business unit have agreed on the rent charged in Student Village and Soihtu...
Text: Anni Pajari | Pictures: Mari Mansikkamäki, Visual Friday 18.9.2023 An important part of my tasks is tenant counselling; supporting tenants with problems related to housing or life skills in general. Today, for example, I write...