December Tenant’s Info Letter
Soihtu Housing tenants receive a newsletter about the current housing topics in Kortepohja Student Village and Soihtu Vehkakuja every month. The newsletter is sent to the e-mail address found in our system and provided by the tenant. Sometimes the e-mail program interprets the info letter as spam, so please check the Spam folder in your inbox. Also, make sure that you have provided us with your current e-mail address via the Tenant’s Page or by contacting the Soihtu Housing service point.
In this month’s Tenant’s Info Letter, we’ll talk about:
- JYY stops collecting security deposit
- Key device located in the lobby of Rentukka is not in use
- Rents will increase by an average of 1.0% in March – changes also in user fees
- Bastu & Bertta’s fees decreasing on 1.1.2022
- Tenants’ Meeting of Kortepohja Student Village was held in November
- Hang-out space & community library downstairs of building D
In the housing locations of Soihtu, the tenants can influence housing and the development of community in many ways. At the tenants' meetings organized in November of last year, the committees for 2023 were chosen for each housing location and the...
The Housing Finance and Development Centre of Finland (ARA) has awarded its renowned Square Metres of the Year 2023 Award to the renovation and regional development project of the Kortepohja Student Village of the Student Union JYY.
Soihtu Housing tenants receive a newsletter about the current housing topics in Kortepohja Student Village, Soihtu Vehkakuja and Soihtu Korttelikylä every month. The newsletter is sent to the e-mail address found in our system and provided by the...